Epoxy floor coating is used in many Chicago commercial buildings. It protects concrete flooring but that’s just the start of benefits that epoxy offers. If you are a business owner and your facility has a concrete floor, consider chicago epoxy flooring for a smooth, durable floor that stands out for many years to come.
Epoxy Coating Costs
Costs to coat your concrete floor with epoxy varies from one job to the next. The size of the floor, number of floors and other factors impact the costs. Rest assured it is a reasonably priced service suitable to most any budget.
Benefits of Epoxy Coating
Although several types of coating can be added to a concrete floor to protect it from damage and to enhance its performance, epoxy is used more often than the rest and preferred over the others. It is easy to clean, safe, and gives any floor a beautiful shine and sleek appeal. It’s suitable to use at any type of business. Additional benefits of using epoxy coating on your commercial floor include:
· Affordable to any budget
· Creates a high gloss sheen that increases the brightness and beauty of the area
· Creates a more durable surface that can withstand high traffic and wear and tear
· Adds aesthetic appeal to the room
· Easy to clean and maintain
· Durable and long lasting
· Withstands constant traffic flow
· Resists oil and other types of stains
· Creates a long lasting seamless surface
· Get more business – more customers patronize your business
Adding appeal to a business helps grab customers’ attention and gets them inside the doors of your business. Epoxy coating benefits such as what’s listed above should entice you to make the call and create the perfect setting at your business.